I think my early night last night was a great help. My light went out around 8:30 I think and I first woke up just after 4am. Went back to sleep and surfaced again around 7am. I'm certainly not coughing as much as I was yesterday.
It's a 'drizzly' day here today. I went down to breakfast and just had orange juice, cheese, ham and toast. Because its drizzly, I decided to visit the National Museum of Scotland, as it's all of about a 4 minute walk from the hotel and its indoors. I took a few photos while there and will post on Flickr. The Museum is open from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Fabulous museum. Actually it's just down the road from GreyFriars Bobby & GreyFriars Kirk, which I visited when I was here last week.
I came back to the hotel around 11:30 and will go walking again soon, once I update this blog.
I decided to go for a walk to Dean Village. The reports I have read about it say that is pretty etc etc etc, and supposedly it's only a 15 minute walk from here. I think it was a bit further than that, but that's okay. I certainly added the steps to the pedometer. I'd only done around 5,000 before I went to the Village and by the time I got back to the hotel it was around 14,000.
That's it for today. I've added some photo's on Flickr but they are pretty crappy. :)
I'm having another early night or should I say, an indoors night. It's only just after 4:30pm but I'm not planning on going out again. I'll have a TV night and catch up on what has been happening around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment