Sunday, July 7, 2024

Saturday 6th July - Sailing to the vibrant Isle of Mull

I had a very sound sleep and didn’t wake until 6am. Showered & had difficulty changing the flow from the bath tap to the shower head. I still couldn’t work out why the photos were not updating on the computer from iCloud  and google wasn’t being helpful at all. I wasn’t feeling especially hungry, so gave breakfast a miss. 

Richard came knocking on my door about 7:45, thinking that I might have overslept. 

I went down at 8am and found out that I needed to fill in the dinner menu for tonight. Went to take a photo of it and realised that I had left my phone in my room, so back I went.


We all boarded the bus around 8:15 on our way to Oban.  We hopped on a ferry from Oban, that took us to the Isle of Mull. When we arrived there, we re-borded the coach and were driver to Tobermory. Spent some leisure time there and quite a few had lunch while here.


We departed Tobermory, which is the capital, or 'main town' of Mull and returned to our hotel, the Kingshouse Hotel ,via the Fishnish - Lochaline ferry, the Ardnamurchan Peninsula and the Corran ferry.  As I lost my notes about what we did today, I can't remember what the timings were.


I have uploaded photos for the 6th, now that my iCloud problem sees to be fixed.


EDITED.  8,733 steps today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 25th - Singapore

Despite our flight out of London being delayed and being an hour late we arrived in Singapore 20 minutes ahead of the original arrival time....